Stake mistake

I changed my stake amount from flat 2 quid to amount based on current odds. I just made it up without checking, thinking I knew already. So it works as

xstake/(current odds – 1)

No checking or testing. Just threw it in. Performance since had been flat. I’ve looked at all sorts. Then I thought “hold on a minute, this started when I changed staking plan.” I’ve just done some calcs and found that it doesn’t work quite like I thought.

Changes will be made. Tests will be done.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s