Week ending 13-12-15

Although I didn’t have much time to spend on the bots, I did manage to set one trading on Betdaq. It went for 4 and a bit days before hitting min account balance stop. In that time it achieved 1564 settlted bets. The problem I have now is downloading the betting history from Betdaq; I’ve tried on Chrome and IE but nothing happens.

From my own data it seems to be trading quite well with the main losses coming from multiple repeat trades when one trade is open. I’m going to prevent this from happening and run it some more. I’m happy for losses at this point if there is progress to be made. As with all my bots, I think the work planned on improved data collection and more dynamic trading will have a positive impact on returns.

Below are last weeks charts. UK dogs was a bit roller-coaster. Aus horses performed better but still room for improvement.

151213week

Aus151213week

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s