My intention was to improve data collection but as I struggled along, I decided there needed to be some housekeeping.
Ever since moving all the calculations to VBA I’ve been unable to view any sheets other than Sheet1 whilst running, as the code contained a series of sheet.select lines. This was done initially to overcome lazy referencing.
So where I had Cells(10, 1), I now have Worksheets(“Sheet1”).Cells(10, 1).
I’ve also got rid of some sheet.select-copy-sheet.select-paste-sheet.select routines by simply using full references.
Although this has taken a bit of time and testing, it will result in faster code execution.